Emotional Support Practitioner
Ness is a certified Emotional Literacy Practitioner with a wealth of experience in various roles supporting young people and children. She holds an up-to-date DBS, Indemnity Insurance and attends regular training sessions and supervisions to assist her practice. Ness has supported people with many issues such as anxiety, resilience, confidence building, anger management, low mood, and bereavement. She loves animals and one of Ness’ dogs is a fantastic little Shih-Tzu Cross called Ronny. He is 11 years old and loves nothing more than to help with the young people she sees.
Ness has achieved:
- Accreditation as an Emotional Literacy Support Assistant (ELSA)
- Certificate in Understanding Children’s Mental Health & Mental Health Awareness
- Pet Bereavement course
- Previous Nursery SENCo, Safeguarding Officer and Learning Support Assistant
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Childcare
Ness is a friendly, caring person who is passionate about promoting positive mental health and is proud to be a part of Sunrise Wellbeing supporting children and young people to understand and explore their emotions in a safe, nurturing space.
Ness offers appointments after school at the Sunrise Wellbeing Therapy Centre for your convenience.
To make an enquiry, please visit our contact page.
- Children (from Age 7 upwards)
- Young People (up to Age 19)
- Parent/Carer support