- Sunrise Wellbeing Therapy Centre is located next to a family convenience store, 46b Albion Street, Anstey, Leicester, LE7 7DE (please enter to the left-hand side of the shop, through the wooden gate and wait outside the main front door). Your therapist will collect you at your appointment time (please do not arrive more than a few minutes before) – please adhere to 2m distancing in our garden should other visitors be waiting.
- Please also note that the main entrance and stairs is a quiet zone so that sessions already in progress are not disturbed. On entering please do so silently.
- Free on-street parking is available surrounding the Wellbeing Therapy Centre. There is also a car park located within Anstey village.
- The Wellbeing Centre is accessed immediately off the A46 with direct routes to the M1, J21a & J22 (via A50).
- Good public transport links from Leicester City Centre – you can catch the First Bus (Number 74) from the town centre to Latimer Street in Anstey. Sunrise Wellbeing Therapy Centre is a 5-minute walk from The Nook in Anstey.
- Before attending your appointment, please download the NHS COVID-19 App to check in using our QR code for track & trace and ensure you have assessed the COVID-19 screening questions attached. Please also bring with you a face covering (unless exempt), any refreshments, a pen or tissues as required.
- Due to limiting contact, we only have a very small waiting room for those needing to wait for their child if absolutely necessary. We also have a lovely garden to wait in (on a sunny, dry day).
- There are also cafes and a library a short walk away.
- Should you have any queries before or during your visit, please speak to your therapist or email us at email@example.com
Covid-19 Client Screening Questions
It is important that anyone visiting the Wellbeing Therapy Centre follows the screening assessment below prior to attending any appointment and wears a face covering (unless exempt) when entering the building up until their session to prevent the spread of infection. Face coverings are then optional for clients during the session but must be worn afterwards up until leaving the building. Therapists will be wearing a face covering where appropriate, unless exempt. Please sanitise your hands before and after your session.
The symptoms listed in the latest NHS case definition of COVID-19 are:
- New continuous cough (coughing for longer than 1 hour or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours. If the client normally has a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- New fever/high temperature
- New loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste
Before attending an appointment, please check (and any essential accompanying person), by asking the following questions:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days?
- Are you waiting for COVID-19 tests or results?
- Do you have any of the above symptoms?
- Do you live with someone who has either tested positive for COVID-19 or had symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you travelled recently and are required to quarantine?
If NO to ALL of the questions – you can attend the practice.
Please Note: if you have recovered from COVID-19 or you have completed a period of self-isolation then you also fall into this category.
If YES to ANY of the questions – you should not attend your face-to-face appointment.
You should use the 111 online COVID-19 service if you have symptoms to get further advice if needed. If experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, antigen tests are now available.
According to the NHS, a person is considered to be recovered form COVID-19 infection when they meet all of the following criteria:
- It has been at least 7 days from the onset of the COVID-19 symptoms
- They no longer have a high temperature
A cough may persist for several weeks in some people, even though the coronavirus infection has cleared. The loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste may also linger. According to the Chief Medical Officer a person with a persistent cough and/or loss of sense of smell or taste but no other symptoms does not need to continue to self-isolate for more than 7 days.