Sunrise Wellbeing Therapy Centre – information before you visit
- Sunrise Wellbeing Therapy Centre is located next to a family convenience store, 46b Albion Street, Anstey, Leicester, LE7 7DE (please enter to the left-hand side of the shop, through the wooden gate and wait outside the main front door).
- Please note: we do not have a centre receptionist so we are not always able to pick up any calls to our centre number straight away – please do leave a voicemail or send us an email and we endeavour to reply as soon as possible.
- Your therapist will collect you at your appointment time (please do not arrive more than a few minutes before) – please adhere to social distancing in our garden should other visitors be waiting.
- Please also note that the main entrance and stairs is a quiet zone so that sessions already in progress are not disturbed. On entering please do so silently.
- Free on-street parking is available surrounding the Wellbeing Therapy Centre. There is also a car park located within Anstey village.
- The Wellbeing Centre is accessed immediately off the A46 with direct routes to the M1, J21a & J22 (via A50).
Good public transport links from Leicester City Centre – you can catch the First Bus (Number 74) from the town centre to Latimer Street in Anstey. Sunrise Wellbeing Therapy Centre is a 5-minute walk from The Nook in Anstey.
- Due to limiting contact, we only have a very small waiting room for those needing to wait for their child if absolutely necessary. There are also cafes and a library a short walk away.
- Should you have any queries before or during your visit, please speak to your therapist or email us at email@example.com