Who we are
We are Sunrise Wellbeing Ltd, 46b Albion Street, Anstey, Leicester LE7 7DE.
Our website address is www.sunrisewellbeing.co.uk
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is concerned with the personal information about you that we collect, store, and share. This page details our GDPR policy. Sunrise Wellbeing Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO:00013368565).
Personal Information we will collect – Contact Form
- Email address (plus permission to send you an email)
- Telephone/mobile number (plus permission to call, send a text message & leave a voicemail)
- Data submitted in the message box
- If you are referring yourself or a child under the age of 16
- Your availability to be seen by our associates
Personal Information we will collect – Consultation Form
- Date of Birth
- Address (plus permission to send correspondence by post if required)
- Telephone/mobile number (plus permission to send a text message & leave a voicemail)
- Email address (plus permission to send you an email)
- Name of the person who is making the referral
- School Year and School Name (if applicable)
- Medical History, details of medications and your GP Surgery name
- Background details – support network, any special requirements we need to be aware of, other therapists or support involved in your care, family history
- Any risk relevant to counselling i.e. self-harm/suicidal ideation
- Your session availability and where you heard of Sunrise Wellbeing
- Summary of difficulties, what support is required and what you hope to achieve through support
How we will store your Personal Information
- Initial Referral Form, Contract/Agreement, Assessment Record, Brief Session Notes, GDPR Agreement, Client Code (linking documents) and an Evaluation/Ending Report.
- Your email address, identification and correspondence will be stored in our email or social media account by the nature of you contacting us. Your telephone number may be stored in our mobile or WhatsApp app should we exchange messages this way.
- Your contact details and date of enquiry above will be entered onto our Enquiry Database which is accessed via a password protected laptop and backed up to our personal storage cloud. This data is used to track the action and stage of your enquiry and support.
- Session payments are tracked through our online banking and finance system accessed via a password protected laptop.
How we may Process/Share/Keep your Personal Information
- Your situation, presenting difficulties or background may be discussed in supervision in line with the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) guidelines of ethical practice, however your identity will remain anonymous. This is in order to assist you further and ensure the support you receive is of most benefit.
- If support has been planned with one of our Associate Therapists or Emotional Support Practitioners, your Initial Referral details will be passed onto them by paper in order for them to contact you and arrange sessions accordingly.
- All personal data is considered confidential and will not be passed to any other third party other than where you express consent to disclosure, in an emergency to protect someone’s vital interests, to comply with law or to the courts for administration of justice.
- Sunrise Wellbeing holds your details and clinical records for the duration of the therapeutic support and for 7 years post completion.
- To ensure we provide the best possible therapeutic service, we must hold your data to comply with legal obligations including establishment and defence of legal rights, and the prevention of crime.
In line with GDPR terms, you have the following rights:
- To be informed what information we hold (i.e. this document)
- To see the information we hold about you (free of charge for the initial request)
- To rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal information
- To withdraw consent to Sunrise Wellbeing using your personal information
- To request your personal information be erased (although we can decline this request if the information is needed for us to practice lawfully & competently).
NB: A printed copy of this statement will be given to you at your Initial Assessment Meeting and a therapeutic contract will be signed to indicate our working agreement. An age appropriate contract for children and young people will be signed to record the agreement. Our Therapeutic Handbook including all policies can be accessed via our website www.sunrisewellbeing.co.uk
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.