Person-Centred Counsellor (BACP Member)
Kirsty is a qualified Person-Centred Counsellor who takes inspiration from various other therapeutic modalities such as Dramatherapy, Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy and Play Therapy. Kirsty has worked within a variety of roles supporting children, young people and adults, including working alongside the SEN team within a primary setting and as a trained bereavement counsellor.
Kirsty provides a safe space to explore and process various feelings and events which may include bereavement, separation, fear, anger & anxiety in a creative, friendly, non-judgemental environment.
Kirsty has achieved:
- Level 5 Diploma Counselling Children & Young People
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Certificate in Online & Telephone Counselling
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
- PG Diploma in Drama for healing
- Professional Development in: Attachment, Trauma, Safeguarding, COVID Prevention…
- Trained Bereavement Counsellor
Kirsty undertakes regular supervision and professional development in line with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy ethical framework, holds a current DBS and is an Individual Member of the BACP. Kirsty practises from the Sunrise Wellbeing Therapy Centre where she provides 1:1 counselling to children, young people and adults.
To make an enquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children (from Age 5 upwards)
- Young People