Person-Centred Relational Psychotherapist
Sabina is a BACP registered (MBACP) and UKCP accredited Person-Centred relational psychotherapist who completed her training at the Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute in Nottingham.
Her therapeutic approach is underpinned by the Person-Centred and Systemic philosophies.
She holds a belief that people are born with unique potential and with the right support, can develop towards greater life satisfaction throughout lifespan. She sees therapy as creating a safe emotional and physical space within which clients can expand self-understanding and develop resources supporting their health and quality of life.
- MSc in Person-Centred and Experiential Psychotherapy (accredited by Staffordshire University & UKCP)
- Master’s degree in psychology (Poznan, Poland)
- Mental Health Study Certificate – Open University
- Systemic Therapy training
- Various training workshops within fields of childhood sexual trauma, creativity, relational depth, single session therapy approach, transactional analysis.
Sabina has 19 years’ experience of working within health, social care and education in the UK and Poland. As a therapist, she’s engaged in short and long-term therapeutic relationships across private, third sector and organisational (local authority) settings, working with clients experiencing a vast range of mental health and relational difficulties such as: anxiety, depression, work-related stress, impact of childhood (and other) trauma, addictions, impact of neurodiversity & bereavement to name a few.
Sabina adheres to BACP, UKCP and SPTI codes of ethics. All her clinical work is regularly supervised and in accordance with GDPR. She is registered with BACP and fully insured.
To make an enquiry, please contact visit our contact page or email email@example.com
- Short & Long Term Therapy
- Face-to-Face, Online or via Telephone